We are committed to protecting your privacy
- We use the information we collect from you to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you about delays or problems and occasionally to send you details about special offers and new web developments which we think you may find of interest.
- When you order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit card details, telephone number and mobile phone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status. We ask for your telephone number and mobile number so that we can contact you if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order.
- We do not store credit card details.
- We use your shopping history to help us advise you about merchandise that might interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website.
- When you enter a Prize Draw, we will ask you for your name, address and email address. This allows us to administer the Prize Draw and notify the winners.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
- Baker Ross Limited may monitor email traffic data and also email content for the purposes of security and staff training.
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards. The encryption technique we use is certified by VeriSign, the world’s most respected certification body for internet businesses.
Our Mailing List
Can I be removed from your mailing list?
- Baker Ross will send you special offers and promotions by post, email and SMS. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, please log into your Baker Ross account, click on 'My Account', where you can amend your newsletter subscriptions. Please remember it can take up to 21 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may receive one or two more. Alternatively, you can let us know if you don’t want to receive offers and promotions by email, post or SMS by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0344 576 8933 (Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm). Our brochures are printed in advance so it can take up to eight weeks for the process to be complete and you may receive one further brochure.
- If you do not wish to receive information from us, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that although we will take you off our mailing list as soon as you ask us, our brochures are printed in advance so it can take up to eight weeks for the process to be complete and you may receive one further brochure.
- If you have previously asked us not to send offers but have changed your mind please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0344 576 8933 (Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm).
Why did I receive your brochure when I didn't request it?
Can I go back on your Mailing List?
- Click here to view our cookies policy.
- Baker Ross Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, under company registration number 1604275 and having its registered address as Treviot House, 186-192 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1LR. The VAT registration number is GB 375 522 052.