We are committed to protecting your privacy
- We use the information we collect from you to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you about delays or problems and occasionally to send you details about special offers and new web developments which we think you may find of interest.
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit card details, telephone number and mobile phone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status. We ask for your telephone number and mobile number so that we can contact you if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order.
- We do not store credit card details.
- We use your shopping history to help us advise you about merchandise that might interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website
- When you enter a Prize Draw, we will ask you for your name, address and email address. This allows us to administer the Prize Draw and notify the winners.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
- Baker Ross Limited may monitor email traffic data and also email content for the purposes of security and staff training.
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards. And the encryption technique we use is certified by VeriSign, the world’s most respected certification body for internet firms.
- Click here to view our cookies policy.