Best Price Guaranteed – Our Price Promise
At Baker Ross we want you to have the best possible shopping experience and best prices. Our 100% Price Match Promise means you know when you shop with us you are getting the best deal.
If you find a cheaper price for an item that is the same as one of our products in any other current business to business mail order catalogue on the UK mainland, we will match the price, subject to the following conditions.
What requirements must be met to have a price matched
- Only items ordered for delivery within the UK mainland are eligible for a price match.
- The competitor’s product must be identical to that offered by Baker Ross (e.g., same size, colour, pack size, specification etc.)
- The competitors price must not include delivery.
- The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time of the price matching.
- The competitor’s price must include VAT, or, if not we will add VAT at the applicable rate to the offer price to create a price inclusive of VAT which is comparable to our prices.
- The competitor’s price must be verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like “buy one get one free” or bulk buying discounts
- The competitor must be based in the UK and produce a current business to business mail order catalogue e.g., no auction or marketplace sites such as ebay or Amazon resellers
- The competitor cannot be a public sector buying organization and cannot be selling under cost.
- No other promotional offers can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers or other promotional codes cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount.
- We cannot retroactively price match after the product has been ordered.
- A maximum price match limit of £25 applies per item.
- We reserve the right to terminate or amend the terms of Our Price Promise at any time by posting notice of such termination or alteration on our website.
How the Baker Ross Price Match Promise works:
- The Baker Ross product title, code, pack size and cost to be price matched
- A copy of the relevant catalogue page, or the website link (URL), of the same in-stock product where you have seen it cheaper
- Baker Ross will then verify the competitors cost. We strive to respond to all price match requests within 1 business working day, but it could take longer during periods of high volume.
- Providing we receive the above relevant information and it meets our guidelines, we will then email you a promotional code covering the price difference, to be entered on the shopping basket page. (This promotional code is for single use only, product specific and valid for 72 hours only)
- If the requirements for a price match are not met, we will provide you with a clear explanation why.