Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Copy the camel outline onto coloured card then cut it out. Cut patterned paper pieces for the camel’s blanket and bridle. Stick them in position then trim around the edges or fold the ends onto the back.
- Fold a piece of card in half for the background; check it is the right size to fit a camel in the middle, allowing space around the edge for a border. For more than one camel, fold a longer card shape to allow enough space.
- Tear some tissue paper strips and glue onto the background as a simple landscape.
- Cut some strips of patterned papers for the card border. Stick them in position with double-sided tape. Trim the strips at the corners or fold them over and stick on the back of the card.
- Glue the camel cut out onto the card with small sparkly gems or a star in the sky.
Choose contrasting colours for the camels and background, so the shapes will stand out clearly.