Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a piece of card approximately 8.5cm by 10.5cm. Apply some glue all over the front and stick down nine craft sticks in a row, make sure the ends of the sticks are all in line with each other.
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the hat and nose templates onto red felt, the mouth onto black felt and the remaining templates onto white felt. Cut these all out.
- Apply some glue to the back of the white beard and stick this to the bottom of the craft sticks. Next stick the moustache on top of the beard and then stick down the nose and mouth.
- Apply some glue to the back of the red hat and stick this to the top of the craft sticks. Then stick down the white band and pom pom of the hat.
- Peel off the backing from two wiggle-eyes and stick these in place.
- Cut a piece of green ribbon 15cm in length and tie with a knot to create a loop to hang your decoration from. Turn your decoration over and stick the ribbon to the back using a piece of tape.
Use a small piece of card to glue your pop sticks onto, to make sure that they are securely held together.