Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a large circle out of a sheet of white card.
- Start drawing one of the animals at the top of the circle with the coloured pens.
- Continue drawing all twelve of the animals around the edge of the circle, turning the card each time. The animals are: tiger, dog, goat, horse, pig, dragon, rabbit, snake, rooster, ox, rat and monkey.
- Write the names of each animal underneath your drawings.
- Cut out a small arrow shape from a sheet of red card, then attach it to the centre of the circle using a paper fastener.
Get an adult to push in the split pin as it can be sharp.