Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a pencil to lightly draw the shape of a dragon onto a plastic shrink art sheet.
- Colour in your dragon using the red and yellow deco pens. Add an eye for the dragon using a black pen.
- Carefully cut out your dragon shape. This doesn't have to be too intricate and the plastic may split. Then punch two holes in the top of the dragon using a hole punch.
- Follow the instructions that come with the shrink art sheets to heat and shrink the plastic using either a heat tool or an oven. Let it cool.
- Thread a piece of black elastic through the two holes in the top of the dragon and tie together at the ends.
Get an adult to shrink the plastic as it involves using either a heat tool or an oven.