Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover the inside of the glass candle holder with a thin layer of PVA glue. Use the paintbrush to ensure the glue is spread evenly.
- Cut approximately six small strips of red tissue paper and place them inside the candle holder, sticking them to the glue. Leave to dry.
- Use the black glass pen to draw the Chinese symbol for love, or choose another symbol of your choice, on the front of the outside of the candle holder.
- Decorate the top of the candle holder with the gold glitter Pictixx pen and leave to dry.
- Once the candle holder is completely dry, place an LED tealight inside.
Although the glue appears white on the glass, it will dry clear so the red tissue paper stands out.