Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a lantern and put it together by pushing the metal frame into the middle of the paper lantern and fixing it in place.
- Paint the lantern with a layer of pink paint and leave to dry.
- Take a sheet of pink foam and cut out two pig ear shapes from it.
- Use a glue gun (or PVA glue) to attach the ears to the top of the lantern on each side. Hold in place until the glue has dried.
- Cut out an oval shape from the pink foam to create the pig's snout. Use a black pen to draw on two nostrils.
- Glue the snout on to the front of the pink lantern.
- Peel the backing off of two jumbo wiggle eyes and stick them to the lantern.
- Thread the gold cord onto the top of the metal frame, then thread red and yellow beads onto the cord and tie in place.
Wait until the paint has fully dried before sticking anything to the lantern.