Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time for glue
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Create the frame by gluing four craft sticks together, making sure that the bottom stick is about 3cm up from the bottom. Leave to dry.
- Cut out the shape of a reindeers head, two ears and a tail from some brown foam and put to one side.
- Cut four brown pipe cleaners about 8cm in length. At one end, wrap one pipe cleaner around the other and cut off any excess to create the antlers.
- Take the reindeers head you cut out, turn this piece over and glue the bottom of the pipe cleaner antlers and one of the reindeers ears to the back of the head. Turn the head over again and glue the second ear to the front of the head.
- Apply some more glue to the back of the reindeers head and tail and stick these to the two top corners of the frame. Leave to dry.
- When completely dry, stick down two wiggle-eyes, some red gems for the collar and a mini red pom pom for the nose.
- To make the frame freestanding, take two craft sticks and cut the top ends of each one off using scissors. Turn your reindeer frame over, line up your craft sticks to the back ones and stick a small strip of tape to the top of each craft stick so they create a stand.
Make sure that the glue has completely dried before standing your photo frame up to avoid anything from becoming unstuck.