Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of orange foam, place your hand on top of it and draw around your hand with a pen. Cut out this shape.
- Make two reindeer antler shapes from tinsel pipe cleaners and stick them to the thumb using the glue gun. Then make a tail shape and stick it to the side of the palm opposite where the thumb is.
- Stick a red pom pom to the tip of the thumb to create the nose, then add a wiggle eye just under the antlers.
- Stick a gold sequin onto each of the fingertips to create the hooves, then add a few sequins to the body for extra decoration.
- Cut a small hole at the top of the decoration and then thread some red ribbon through it and tie the ends in a double knot.
Make sure you spread your thumb out to make your handprint have a more reindeer-like shape.