Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take an orange pipe cleaner and twist it around your finger or a thick pen to create a spiral.
Bend the ends of the pipe cleaner outwards. This will be the reindeer’s body.
- Take a large orange pom pom and glue a small red pom pom to the front of it. Then twist
some brown pipe cleaners into antler shapes and glue them to the top of the orange pom pom.
Leave to one side to dry.
- Take an orange pipe cleaner and cut it in half. Take one of the halves, bend it it the middle
and hook it over one section of the spiral body. Twist the two ends together to fix it in place
and to make it thicker and stronger. This will make a leg.
- Repeat step 3 three more times to create all four legs.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the front of the orange pom pom to complete the reindeer’s face.
Then glue it to the front of the pipe cleaner body. Leave to dry.
Glue the head to the body while it is laying on its side, then wait until the glue has fully dried before standing the reindeer up. This should make it hold better