Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Dab the spoon in the brown paint and press it down in the centre of the piece of card. Move the spoon around in a circular motion to create the shape of the face. To create the bottom half of the reindeer’s face mix white and brown paint together.
- Next create the nose using a spoon and red paint.
- Use the side of the fork and black paint to create the reindeer’s mouth.
- Now use the tip of the fork to create the antlers and ears, using the fork as the paint-brush.
- Finally add two wiggle eyes.
Use separate forks for each colour to avoid colour transfer.