Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- With a pencil, sketch out the llama shape and 4 finger holes onto white card. A coin is a good object to use as a template when sketching out the finger holes.
- Cut out the llama shape and 4 finger holes using scissors.
- Mix some red, yellow & white acrylic paint together to make a peach colour, then paint the face and ears onto the llama template with a thin paintbrush. Apply two coats then leave to dry.
- Once dry, cut out two half circle shapes from bright coloured card for the llama’s blanket. Using double sided tape stick these onto the llama template, just above the finger holes.
- Cut some pom pom ribbon to length then decorate the llama’s blanket by sticking this down with glue dots.
- With a thin black pen, draw the mouth, nose and eye onto the face.
Ask an adult to cut out the finger holes as this could be hard for a child to do with scissors.