Easy, adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out two sloth shapes from orange felt. Line these up together to check they are identical in size and shape.
- Apply super tacky glue to one of the sloth pieces making sure that there is no glue along the arms. Take the other sloth piece and stick on top. Leave to dry.
- Cut out an oval shape from white felt then stick this to the front of the sloth with super tacky glue. Cut out two small orange pieces for the eyes and stick these on top of the white oval. Leave to dry.
- With a thin black pen, draw on the eye’s, nose and mouth to the face.
- Wrap both arms of the sloth around and pencil and apply a small amount of super tacky glue to stick the hands together. Stick a small amount of tape over the top to ensure that the felt pieces don’t unstick from one another whilst drying. Leave to dry.
- Once dried, remove the tape from the felt and enjoy your hanging sloth pencil topper.
Wrap the arms around a pencil and when the hands are glued in place, stick a small amount of tape over the top to ensure that the felt pieces don’t unstick from one another whilst drying. Remove this tape once dry.