Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of pink paper and use a pencil to draw a heart as big as can fit on the paper. Cut this heart shape out using scissors.
- Fold the two edges of the heart inwards so that they meet in the middle, and crease along the line.
- Fold the top two curves of the heart downwards so that it meets the edges of the other folds. Then turn the paper around so the point is at the top, and fold the point down to make the envelope. Crease along all of the lines.
- Use a felt tip pen to decorate the envelope with hearts, then open the envelope and write your Valentines message onto the heart.
- Fold the heart into an envelope again and secure it in place using a heart foam sticker.
Try making lots of envelopes using different coloured paper.