Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of pink card and fold it in half twice to form a small rectangle. Unfold
the card and cut out one of the rectangle shapes.
- Cut a window in the card about half an inch tall and slightly smaller than the width of the rectangle.
- Add double sided tape to all four edges of the card, but leave a gap on the left hand side next to where the window is. Peel off the backing of the tape and turn the card over and stick it to a white sheet of card.
- Trim the white card to make it the same size as the pink card.
- Write your secret message onto the white card through the window in the pink card.
- Cut a strip of pink card that is longer than the width of the rectangle and slightly taller than the height of the window. Then slide this strip in between the two pieces of card where you left the gap in step 3 (this should now be on the right hand side).
- Use felt tip pens to write ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ at the top of the card and decorate it with hearts and a border.
If your secret message is quite long, make sure you cut a slightly bigger window