Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of yellow card and fold it in half. Then use a pencil to draw a circle onto the card, with the top of the circle slightly overlapping the fold. At the bottom of the circle draw two lines to make it into a point for the bee’s sting. Cut out this shape.
- Use a black felt tip pen and a ruler to draw three black stripes onto the front of the card, leaving room at the top for the face.
- Cut out two antenna shapes from the remaining yellow card and colour them in with the black pen. Stick them to the back of the card using double sided tape.
- Take a sheet of light blue card and cut two wing shapes out of it, then use double sided tape to stick the wings to the back of the card.
- Cut a heart out of a sheet of red card, and write ‘Bee Mine’ onto it using the black pen. Then stick it to the front of the card with double sided tape.
- Stick two jumbo wiggle eyes to the top of the front of the card and use the black pen to draw a smile underneath.
- Open the card and write your Valentines message inside.
You can use glue instead of double-sided tape if you want to, just add a little extra time for drying.