Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Remove the back from the wooden frame, then cover the frame in a coat of red paint. Leave to dry and add another coat if needed.
- Mix some red and white paint together to make a light pink and paint small pink hearts around the red frame. Leave to dry.
- Take the sheet of white paper that came in the frame and place your key onto the left hand side of it. Then use a black pen to write the words 'you hold the key to my heart' onto the paper around the key.
- Put the paper and the wooden back into the back of the frame and secure in place.
- Turn the frame over and use double sided tape to stick the key to the paper. Then push the little wooden stick into the back of the frame so it can stand on its own.
Use a pencil to lightly draw out the words before you use the pen to make sure they are in the right place.