Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a terracotta plant pot and fill it up with some green Easter grass
- Glue a small white pom pom to a large white pom pom, to create the bunny's body and tail.
- Place the bunny into the flowerpot and attach it to the inside of the pot with a small bit of glue.
- Cut out two small oval shapes from a sheet of white self-adhesive felt, and draw the bunny's feet on the felt side with a pink pen.
- Stick the bunny's feet to the front of the pot at the top, so they look like they are attached to the bunny's body.
- Push the wire stalks of some paper flowers into the shredded green tissue.
- Decorate the flowerpot with pastel self-adhesive gems.
Try making a range of bunnies using different coloured pom poms.