Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a paper doily and cut out the middle circle to create a ring.
- Cut a slit in the ring and start to roll up the doily from one end. Gather the doily as you roll it up, pinching it at the bottom, to create the petals.
- Wrap a green pipe cleaner around the bottom of the doily flower, and twist it tightly to hold it in place.
- Repeat steps 1-3 using different coloured doilies to create four more flowers.
- Cut a length of yellow ribbon. Gather the flowers together and tie the pipe cleaner stalks together in a bow using the ribbon.
If the pipe cleaner doesn't feel tight enough around the flower, add a small amount of glue to hold it in place.