Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a dark pink paper doily and fold it in half, then open it up and fold it in half again to create a cross of fold lines.
- Turn the doily upside down and fold it in half again, to create a fold line diagonally across the ‘cross’ fold lines. Then do this one more time to create a fold line diagonally across the other side.
- Turn the doily upside down and the middle should be raised slightly from the folds. Push the middle down and then pinch the bottom and slightly scrunch up the doily, using the fold lines as a guide. The pink side of the doily should be on the outside.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to create four more dark pink doily shapes, and five light pink doilies.
- Use the glue gun to stick the pinched ends of the doily shapes together. The pointed pinched ends should all meet, so that when all of them are glued together it will create a circle.
- Cut a length of blue ribbon and tie the ends together to create a long loop. Glue the knot to the inside of the doily decoration.
Hold each doily shape in place until the glue dries to prevent it from falling apart.