Time to Make
20 minutes + Drying Time (24 hours)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a bowl and cover it in a layer of clingfilm. The height of the edges of your finished bowl will depend on the size of the bowl you use.
- Mix some water into a bowl of PVA glue to water it down slightly.
- Take a pink paper doily (or another colour of your choice) and lay in on a flat surface with the pink side down.
- Cover the back of the pink doily in a layer of the PVA glue mixture, and place a yellow doily on top of it, yellow side up. Complete step 4 before this glue dries.
- Turn the bowl upside down, then cover the yellow side of the doily in the PVA glue and place it onto the clingfilm covered bowl, yellow side down, pushing the edges of the doily to the shape of the bowl.
- Use the paintbrush to paint a layer of glue over the pink side of the doily. Then leave to dry overnight.
- Once the glue is completely dry, carefully remove your bowl from the clingfilm.
Make sure the entire bowl is covered in clingfilm as this is what prevents the glue from sticking to the bowl.