Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a blue paper doily and cut it in half. Then pinch the centre of the straight line, and scrunch the doily around it to make a circle, similar in appearance to a flower.
- Repeat step 1 to create four more blue flowers, three pink flowers and two light pink flowers.
- Take a green doily and cut leaf shapes out of it, with the patterned holes at the wider end.
- Use the glue gun to glue the flowers to the craft wreath, with the blue flowers in between the pink flowers.
- Glue the leaves in between the flowers, making sure they don’t stick out too far.
If you don't have a glue gun you can use PVA glue instead, the drying time will just be slightly longer.