Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you are wearing old clothes and your work surface is covered. Take a plastic cup and add some yellow acrylic paint into it. Then add the same amount of PVA glue to the cup and use a wooden craft stick to mix it together.
- Add a couple of drops of water to the mixture, and then a couple of drops of baby oil, then use a wooden craft stick to mix it all together.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create cups of orange and white mixtures (or any other colours that you choose).
- Take another plastic cup and pour some of the white mixture into it. Then add the other colours, adding small amounts at a time, alternating between all the colours.
- Take another plastic cup and pour in small amounts of each cup of paint, alternating between the colours each time.
- Put the ceramic plate on a covered surface and then slowly pour the cup of mixed paint onto the middle of the plate until it is fully covered in paint. Leave to dry completely. overnight
Make sure the plate is left to dry on a flat surface so the paint doesn't run.