Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you are wearing old clothes and your work surface is covered. Take a plastic cup and squeeze some pink acrylic paint into it (or any colour of your choice). Then pour the same amount of PVA glue into the cup and a few drops of water. Use a wooden craft stick to stir the mixture together.
- Add a few small drops of baby oil into the cup, then use the wooden stick to stir the mixture together.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create cups of blue, purple and white mixtures, (or any other colours that you choose).
- Take an empty plastic cup and pour small amounts of all of the colours, alternating between them.
- Place a wooden coaster onto a covered surface, then slowly pour the paint onto the centre of the coaster until the coaster is fully covered in paint.
- Place the coaster onto an old plastic bag and leave to dry overnight. Make sure the surface is flat otherwise the pattern may change.
Once the paint has dried you can add a layer of varnish to protect the design.