Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you are wearing old clothes and your work surface is covered. Take a plastic cup and add some blue acrylic paint into it (or any colour of your choice).
- Pour the same amount of PVA glue into the cup and a few drops of water. Use a wooden craft stick to stir the mixture together. Then add a few small drops of baby oil into the cup and use the wooden stick to stir the mixture.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create cups of pink, purple and white mixtures, (or any other colours that you choose).
- Take another plastic cup and pour in small amounts of each of the colours, alternating between them.
- Place a flowerpot upside down onto a covered surface, then slowly pour the paint onto the centre of the bottom of the pot until the whole of the flowerpot is fully covered in paint. Leave to dry overnight.
Put the flowerpot on top of an upside down plastic cup before pouring the paint to prevent paint build up at the bottom.