Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you are wearing old clothes and your work surface is covered. Take a plastic cup and put some yellow acrylic paint into it. Then add the same amount of PVA glue to the cup and use a wooden craft stick to mix it together.
- Add a few drops of water to the mixture, and a couple of drops of baby oil, then use a wooden craft stick to stir the mixture together.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create cups of pink, pale green and white mixtures, (or any other colours that you choose).
- Take another plastic cup and pour some of the white mixture into it. Then add the other colours, adding small amounts at a time, alternating between all the colours.
- Take another plastic cup and pour in small amounts of each cup of paint, alternating between the colours each time.
- Place the stone on the bottom of an upturned plastic cup on a covered surface and slowly pour the cup of mixed paint onto the centre of the stone until it is fully covered in paint. Leave to dry overnight.
Use lighter coloured stones for brighter colours.
Tagged with:Paint Pouring