Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut three pieces of red tissue paper, approximately 15cm wide and 20cm long. Then place them on top of each other and fold them up using a concertina fold. Trim either end to create rounded edges.
- Fold the tissue paper in half and wrap the end of a red pipe cleaner around the middle. Then carefully pull apart all of the tissue paper to create a flower. Repeat this to create another red flower, two yellow flowers and one orange flower.
- Attach all of the flowers to the headband by wrapping the end of the pipe cleaner around the band.
- Cut out three small skull shapes from a sheet of white self-adhesive foam and draw the eyes, nose and mouth shapes with a thin black pen. Stick these to the flowers on the headband.
- Cut two strips of yellow ribbon and stick them to the ends of the hairband using double sided tape.
Be careful when pulling the tissue paper apart when making the flower as it can tear easily.