Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use the thin black outline pen to draw a skull face onto the front of the mug. Fill in the eyes and nose and draw the outline of the skull either side.
- Using a range of different coloured porcelain pens, draw a mixture of flowers, heart and circles onto the skull and leave to dry.
- Use the black outline pen to create a thin outline around each colourful shape that you drew. This will make them really stand out.
- Decorate the rest of the mug with multicoloured hearts, flowers and circles and leave to dry.
- Bake in the oven if you wish to set the pattern, follow the instructions on the side of the porcelain pens to do this.
Wait until the ink has completely dried after each step to prevent the colours running.