Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use the black glass pen to draw the eyes, nose, mouth and outline of the skull onto the front of the jar.
- Use the blue and pink glass pens to draw patterns on the skull and around the eyes. Fill in the rest of the skull using the yellow pen.
- Cut a length of wire that is long enough to wrap around the top of the jar at least twice. Cut another piece of wire long enough to create the loop for the lantern to hang from.
- Wrap the ends of the smaller piece of wire around the longer piece, with each end being approximately 5inches away from the other.
- Remove the lid of the jar and wrap the wire around the top of the jar, underneath the ridges. Then wrap the ends around each other to hold in place.
Get an adult to cut the wire as it can become quite sharp.