Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a quarter of a block of white FIMO, warm in your hands and knead between the fingers until soft and mouldable.
- Mould the FIMO into the shape of a skull.
- Knead a piece of black FIMO as before and shape into a top hat. Piece a hole with a cocktail stick at the top of the hat, large enough to thread a piece of black elastic or cord through.
- Roll a piece of red FIMO thinly and attach it around the brim of the top hat. Affix the hat to the top of the skull.
- To create the floral shaped eyes, roll two small balls of yellow FIMO and flatten. Scallop the edges and draw petals with a modelling tool to form a flower head shape. Roll two small balls of black FIMO slightly larger than the flowers, and flatten. Place a yellow flower in the centre of each black FIMO circle. With a fine tip black marker add a black dot in the centre of each yellow flower for the iris.
- For the mouth, roll a small piece of yellow into a rectangle shape, and with a modelling tool carve out teeth. With a fine tip black marker outline the mouth and teeth.
- Roll out a tiny piece of red FIMO and cut out a heart shape with modelling tool. Outline the heart with a fine tip black marker.
- Now stick the eyes, nose and mouth onto the white skull.
- Place the finished pendant onto a piece of baking parchment on a baking sheet and let it harden in the oven following the manufacturer's instructions. FIMO will only be completely hardened when cooled down to room temperature.
- If desired, when completely cool apply a coat of epoxy glue or Acrylic Satin Varnish. Leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of black elastic to the desire length and thread through the hole in the top of black top hat, and tie a knot in the elastic to form a necklace.
Pierce a hole slightly larger than width of neck cord as bead holes may shrink when baked in the oven