Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of blue card and cut out the shape of a bow tie. Then take a dark blue pen and decorate the bow tie with dots and an outline.
- Take the lid off of a glass jar and stick the bow tie to the neck of the jar using double sided tape or glue.
- Using orange foam letters, stick the words 'Dad Jokes' to the front of the jar.
- Take a sheet of purple card and cut it so that it is the same height as the inner part of the jar, and wide enough to wrap the whole way around. Slide the card into the jar.
- Take two coloured wooded sticks and stick them together using masking tape. Cover most of the stick in masking tape.
- Use a black pen to write the first part of the joke on one side of the sticks (on the masking tape), and then turn it over to write the punchline on the other side.
- Repeat step 6 with other sticks until you have written all of your jokes. Then place them into the jar.
If your jokes are quite long, try printing them out and glueing them on the sticks instead of handwriting them.