Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a wooden frame and take out the backing and inner section. Then cover the frame in a coat of blue paint and leave to dry.
- Pop out the blank puzzle pieces from the jigsaw puzzle blanks and use colouring pens to colour them yellow, red and orange.
- Stick the coloured puzzle pieces around the frame using double-sided tape.
- Put the paper and wooden backing back into the frame, leaving the clear sheet to one side.
- Use red foam letters to write the words ‘ Dad I Love You to Pieces’ onto the paper in the middle of the frame.
Wait until the paint has fully dried before adding the puzzle pieces otherwise they will not stick.
Tagged with:Fathers Day