Time to Make
How to Make
- Take a wooden frame and take out the backing and inner section. Then cover the frame in a coat of blue paint and leave to dry.
- Pop out the blank puzzle pieces from the jigsaw puzzle blanks and use colouring pens to colour them yellow, red and orange.
- Stick the coloured puzzle pieces around the frame using double-sided tape.
- Put the paper and wooden backing back into the frame, leaving the clear sheet to one side.
- Use red foam letters to write the words ' Dad I Love You to Pieces' onto the paper in the middle of the frame.
Wait until the paint has fully dried before adding the puzzle pieces otherwise they will not stick.