Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of yellow A4 card and fold it in half.
- Cut along the top of the card about two inches down, starting from the back of the card. When you get to the front of the card (where the fold is) only cut in one inch from there. Then cut an inch from the other side, leaving two tabs.
- Fold the two tabs inwards, creating the shape of the collar.
- Take a sheet of red card and cut out the shape of a tie. Then decorate the tie with green card stripes, attaching them with double-sided tape.
- Place the tie to the card underneath the collar, then attach it using double-sided tape.
- Draw a pocket onto the card using a yellow felt tip pen.
- Add stick-on buttons to the shirt and collar.
Customise this card by using your Dad's favourite colours.