Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of blue felt and wrap it around a glass jar. With a pencil, mark where you will need to trim any excess felt off and cut the sheet to the correct size with scissors. Stick some double sided tape across one side of the felt, then stick this to the jar by wrapping it around again.
- For the collar, cut out two long rectangular pieces from white felt and stick these to the top of the jar using double sided tape. Make sure you leave a gap in the middle.
- Cut out a tie shape from red felt, then stick this in between the two collar pieces using double sided tape.
- From another piece of blue felt, cut out two shapes for the shirt pockets and stick these either side of the tie. Finish by sticking two small buttons onto the front of each pocket.
- Stick some self-adhesive foam letters onto the front of the tie to personalise.
If you don’t have any felt, you can make this pen pot using coloured card or foam pieces instead.