Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover the heart canvas, including the sides, in red paint and leave to dry. Leave two small squares white where the mouth will be to make the teeth. Add another coat of paint if needed.
- Use the black pen to draw the mouth just above the two teeth.
- Stick two jumbo wiggle eyes to the heart canvas.
- Cut out two thin strips of purple card. Then cut out two hearts out of pink card and use double sided tape to stick them to the top of the purple strips. Then stick the card to the top of the canvas at the back.
- Cut out a heart shape from a sheet of light pink card and stick it to the centre of the heart canvas.
- Cut out two arm shapes and two leg shapes from a sheet of purple card.
- Use double sided tape to stick the arms to the front of the canvas, holding the heart, and the two legs to the back of the canvas at the bottom.
Make sure the paint has completely dried before adding the decorations.