Time to Make
How to Make
- Paint one of the long pine cones with gold paint. Add another coat if needed.
- Whilst the paint is still wet, sprinkle on some gold glitter all over the pine cone. Shake off the excess glitter and then leave to dry.
- Take a pine branch and trim the edges down slightly, particularly at the bottom so that the branch can stick close to the pine cone.
- Wrap 3 or 4 silver berries around the stem of the pine branch.
- Cover the stem in glue dots and stick it to the side of the pine cone. Press and hold in place for 1 minute.
- Cut a piece of festive ribbon around 15cm long. Loop the ribbon and tie in a double knot to make a loop for hanging the decoration. Cut off the excess ribbon.
- Stick a glue dot to the top of the pine cone and stick another glue dot to the knot on the ribbon loop. Stick the knot to the top of the pine cone, hold in place for 1 minute.
These pine cone decorations would also look great on a Christmas wreath minus the hanger.