Time to Make
20 minutes per letter
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the letter 'L' from the pack of wooden letters and turn it upside down. Put a blob of glue from the glue gun onto the top of the letter and push the end of some pink wool into it.
- Wrap the pink wool around the letter, trying not to leave any gaps.
- Once the letter is fully wrapped, fix the wool in place with another blob of glue on the back of the letter.
- Cut three strips of the purple gem self-adhesive border, the same width as the letter. Then stick them onto the front of the yarn wrapped letter.
- Decorate the rest of the letter with heart stick on stones.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with the letters 'O', 'V' and 'E', using different coloured wool and decorations.
Cut shorter pieces of wool and wrap the letters in sections to make it more manageable.