Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of white card and twist it around itself to create a cone. Hold the cone in place using tape, then cut off the bottom section to make it level.
- Wrap the cone in clingfilm, then fill a bowl with two parts PVA glue and one part water and mix it together.
- Unravel the green embroidery thread and cut it in half. Then dip one half into the glue mixture.
- Wrap the embroidery thread around the cone, starting from the bottom and working your way upwards. Make sure the thread overlaps itself.
- Repeat step 4 with the other half of the green embroidery thread.
- Leave the tree to dry overnight.
- Once the thread has dried, carefully take it off of the cone. Then stick bauble stickers onto the tree and a yellow star on top.
Make sure the cone is fully wrapped in clingfilm to prevent the glue sticking to the card.