Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Add two parts PVA and one part water into a bowl and mix together.
- Take a water balloon, blow it up and then tie the top tightly.
- Cut a long strip of jute twine and put it into the glue mixture. Then wrap it around the balloon.
- Repeat step 3 with another piece of twine, then leave to dry overnight.
- Use a pin to carefully pop the balloon, leaving just the twine bauble.
- Use a glue gun to stick two larch pinecones to the top of the bauble.
- Tie some red ribbon in a loop at the top of the bauble, then tie a red bow and stick it to the front.
Wait until the twine has fully dried before popping the balloon otherwise it may collapse.