Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per bookmark
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of pink foam and cut out the shape of a tulip flower, approximately 5cm tall.
- Use a yellow deco pen to draw a dashed line around the edge of the tulip. Stick two wiggle eyes to the flower and use a black pen to draw a smile underneath.
- Take a sheet of green foam and cut out a leaf shape. Stick the leaf to the back of a green wooden stick using double sided tape.
- Use a yellow deco pen to draw a dashed line around the edge of the stick and leaf.
- Use double sided tape to stick the pink tulip to the top of the green stick to complete your bookmark.
- Repeat steps 1-5 using yellow or purple foam instead of pink to create the other tulip bookmarks.
Try making different bookmarks using different coloured foam and other flower shapes!