Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take four pipe cleaners and twist them together to make a thicker pipe cleaner, then bend it into a circle and twist the ends together to fix it together. Then wrap more pipe cleaners around the circle to make it even thicker.
- Cut a really long piece of twine, fold it in half twice to make it shorter and thicker. Tuck the end of the twine underneath one of the pipe cleaners and start to wrap the twine around the circle, making sure the pipe cleaners are fully covered.
- Continue to wrap the twine around the wreath until all of the pipe cleaners are completely covered, then use a little bit of glue to hold the end of the twine in place.
- Take two dark pink, two light pink and two yellow roses and trim the stalks of so you just have the flowers. Then use glue to stick three to the bottom right of the wreath and three to the top left. Leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of light blue ribbon, then turn the wreath over and glue each end to the back of the wreath to create a loop. Leave to dry fully before hanging.
If you want the flowers to cover the whole wreath just add more in step 4.