Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Start by downloading the Teacher Gift Jar Labels template and print this off onto white or light coloured card. Cut out the Teacher Survival Jar label and colour in using fine felt tip pens and personalise with your Teachers name and favourite treats.
- Once you have decorated the label put it to one side.
- Remove the lid from your chunky jar and paint with acrylic paint. You may need to apply a few coats of paint to reach a nice bright colour. Leave to dry.
- Fill jars with your chosen treats and screw the lids back on.
- Glue the Teach Survival Jar label to the front of your jar.
- Select one of the gift tag label designs and cut out. Using a hole-punch, punch a hole where the black dot is. Fill out your gift tag.
- Thread a tinsel pipe cleaner through the punched label hole and attach to the top of the jar by twisting the ends together until secure.
It might help to try and find out in advance what sort of treats your teacher is likely to prefer.