Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
How to Make
- Download the template and print out the pages.
- Fill in the sections, and draw pictures in the frames using the coloured felt tip pens.
- Use colouring pens to colour in and decorate the front page.
- Put all of the pages together and fold down the middle, making sure the fold is properly creased down.
- Use the scissors to carefully cut two holes down the fold line in each page, making sure the holes line up.
- Thread a piece of light blue ribbon through these two holes, and then tie the ends together in a bow to hold your book together.
- Use double sided tape to stick the black sides of the pages together.
Try not to colour over the top of the black outlines as it may cause the ink to smudge.