Time to Make
20 minutes per crab
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take an orange paper plate and fold it in half, so the orange side is on the outside.
- Then take an orange sheet of card and cut out four leg shapes. Use double sided tape to stick them to the inner side of the front part of the plate.
- Cut out two pincer shapes from the same sheet of orange card and stick them to the top of the back of the paper plate.
- Cut out two thin rectangles from the orange card and stick them to the middle of the back of the paper plate at the top.
- Peel the backing off of two jumbo wiggle eyes and stick them to the top of the orange rectangles.
- Use a black pen to draw a mouth onto the front of the paper plate.
Use the large and small plates to make crabs of different sizes.