Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make a pink pom pom by wrapping pink wool around your fingers about 50 times. Then take the wool off of your hand and tie a strip of wool tightly around the middle of it. Finally, trim the loops until it makes a neat circle.
- Repeat step 1 to make more pom poms using pink and purple wool.
- Cut a rectangular piece of yellow card, then twist it into a cone shape and fix in place using the glue gun. Repeat this to create as many cones as you need.
- Stick the pom poms into the cones using the glue gun. Then glue mini pom poms on top of the larger pom poms to create the cherries.
- Take a long piece of blue wool and attach all of the ice creams together by glueing it to them just behind the cherries.
Make the bunting as long as you like by making more ice cream cones.