Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use some yellow paint to paint the wooden cube at the bottom of the spring on the photo holder.
- Then add some green to the yellow paint, to make lime green, and paint the base of the photo holder. Leave to dry.
- On a sheet of pink card, draw the outline of a flamingo, making sure that the body is larger than the wooden flower. Cut this shape out.
- Use a pink pen to draw a wing shape onto the body of the flamingo. Stick a wiggle eye to the flamingo’s head
- Create the flamingo’s beak using yellow card and a black pen, then stick it to the flamingo’s head using double sided tape.
- Take a sheet of yellow card and cut a strip that is the same height as the spring on the photo holder. Wrap it around the spring and stick in place using tape, to create the flamingo’s leg.
- Stick the flamingo to the wooden flower using double sided tape.
Create as many flamingos as you want so you can display all of your summer photos.