Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut some thin red ribbon, approximately 30cm long, and tie it through the hole in the wreath to create a loop.
- Cover the front of the wreath in PVA glue, and spread it around with a paintbrush to ensure it is fully covered.
- Start placing the larger pom poms around the wreath, sticking them onto the glue.
- Fill in the rest of the wreath with the smaller pom poms.
- Add more glue to the wreath as you go if necessary.
- Leave the wreath until it has completely dried before hanging.
Try not to move the wreath while it's drying as the pom poms may fall off.