Time to Make
1 hour 30 mins
How to Make
- Paint Rattan Wreath roughly with green acrylic paint, leave to dry.
- To achieve a pastel looking colour, on a palette mix a bit of white paint to paint colours blue, pink and orange until you achieve the desired pastel effect.
- Paint the underside of Natural Pine Cones with pastel blue, pink and orange paint. Leave to dry.
- When dry, add a yellow dot of paint in the middle to create the centre of a flower.
- Once the wreath and pine cones are completely dry, use the glue gun to stick the pine cones on to the rattan wreath. Leave for the glue to set.
- Finally, make a bow from polka dot ribbon and tie to the top of the wreath. Then hang on your door or wall.
Arrange the pine cones on the wreath before gluing them down to check they are evenly spaced.