Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using a pair of scissors cut a piece of twine approximately 40cm and tie each end to the top of the rattan wreath to create a loop for it to hang from.
- Take out a large flower stickers from the pack and stick a smaller sticker of a different colour on top of it. Then stick a circular sticker in the centre of the flower.
- Repeat step two to create six different large flowers.
- Take a smaller flower shaped sticker and stick a circular sticker in the middle. Repeat this to create four smaller flowers.
- Stick the flowers you have created to the top left hand side and bottom right hand side of the wreath. Stick the larger flowers in the middle and the smaller flowers at the edges.
Use a range of contrasting colours to really make your wreath stand out, and layer up the flower stickers for a 3D effect.